- £5 Could help a health worker to provide emergency medical care to people in drought-stricken areas
- £32 Could provide a midwifery student with books & training materials for one year.
- £45 Helps give a grieving young mother suffering from obstetric fistula her life back.
- £100 Can buy breakfast for a street child for 12 months.
- £485 Covers the cost of fistula surgery and holistic care at the Hamlin Fistula Hospital.
- at a frequency to suit you
- £3 Helps give a teenage girl her dignity back with a sanitary pack.
- £8 Can help provide an elderly person with a pension.
- £10 Help give a new generation of girls the chance of a life free from FGM.
- £20 Can help train a midwife who can prevent devastating fistula injuries.
Other Ways To Give...
Shopping, payroll giving or leaving a gift in your will - there are many ways you can support Ethiopiaid. Click here to find out more.
Leave A Gift in Your Will
You can help to deliver permanent change to the lives of some of the poorest people in the world with a simple gift in your will. Leave a Legacy - the greatest gift of all.
Fundraise for us
If you would like to help make a difference to the lives of people in Ethiopia, but don't feel you can make a financial commitment, why not fundraise for us instead!
Give As You Earn
Payroll giving is an easy way for you to give to Ethiopiaid straight from your salary.
Shop with Ethiopiaid
There is now an easy way for you to donate – simply by shopping online through Easy Fundraising. Ethiopiaid will receive a free donation of up to 15% from every purchase you make. It really is that simple!